Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Senior Director, Regional Key Accounts in Westminster, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ more than 17,500 people worldwide and reported 2018 net sales of $11.6 billion. Ball is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Ball Corporation is committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.
For more information, visit www.ball.com, or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.
*Primary Purpose of Position: *
The Director, Key Accounts is responsible for achieving regional account sales objectives with all of the multiple Regional Key Accounts. Plans, directs, coordinates and helps set the strategy for the North & Central America regional account sales function toward the accomplishment of corporate objectives. The Director, Regional Key Accounts will manage a team and coordinate resources to ensure that all of the multiple Regional Key Accounts for BPNCA needs are met. They will manage the increasing complexity of all Regional accounts and drive regional account sales growth in line with BPNCA’s commercial strategy.
- For all of BPNCA Regional Key Accounts; leads the process to set account strategies, partner with customer for objective-setting, and leads the execution of actions to deliver a superior customer experience for Ball.
- Leads a team of Account Directors and Managers to drive the execution of BPNCA Commercial strategy.
- Oversees and directs the strategy of all regional customer accounts. Identifies and pursues opportunities for value growth within existing regional accounts.
- Responsible for the interface with the Business Development Team to ensure a smooth onboarding of all new customer accounts.
- Leads cross-functional customer support team.
- Oversees the negotiation of all existing regional customer contracts; new, renewals, line extensions and new products.
- Leads playbook process: aligns with senior management, organization to proposal and negotiation grid.
- Sets and maintains internal forecast (3-36 month view), based on customer data, market-based insights, and Demantra models in accordance with IBP process.
- Leads and coaches cross-functional teams as appropriate by setting expectations, following up, providing feedback and working towards removing barriers.
- Clearly articulates and communicates customer long term needs and requirements to all internal stakeholders to secure aligned long term planning and projects.
- Negotiates and leads execution of innovation, lightweight and other strategic programs that Ball drives with customers.
- Acts as point of escalation for large claims with quality, obsolete inventory, or other issues as needed.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college or graduate degree level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 7 years minimum
- Strategic thinking, yet able to be task oriented without losing sight of the big picture
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work remotely, given the significant amount of travel that the position comes with
- Capable of balancing the voice of the customer with Ball’s objectives and strategy
- Able to adapt to dealing with multi-levels internally and externally (from Sr. Management to operational levels)
- Good public speaking and communication ability
- Numeric ability for being able to manage pricing, contribution, rebates and other financial information
- Good business acumen
- Resourceful problem solver
- 50% travel
Relocation for this position is Available
Ball Corporation offers comprehensive benefits packages, including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, ESPP, and retirement plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Job Title: Senior Director, Regional Key Accounts
Job ID: 666353
Location: CO - Westminster
Full/Part Time: Full-Time