Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Manufacturing Compliance Specialist II (665692) in Westminster, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Manufacturing Compliance Specialist II
What You’ll Do:
- Perform Compliance activities in support of company operations.
- Maintain records and control of assets and materials owned by the company, suppliers, contractors, and government agencies.
- Responsible for record creation and asset identification.
- Evaluate technical/contractual documents for Compliance associated requirements.
- Communicate with company management of organizations and groups on matters relating to Compliance.
- Maintain required logs, records, and files in accordance with BATC policies and government regulations.
- Administer sub-systems (i.e., contract requirement data bank, LLM, Asset availability).
- Perform and oversee physical inventories from planning through reporting (i.e., plan, schedule, perform, reconcile, justify, and report).
- Resolve Compliance problems with department or program management.
- May assist programs in shipping arrangements and approvals for specific shipments.
- May review acquisition documentation; ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Maintain files, paperwork, document procedures, and monitor Compliance activities.
- Review records for compliance.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 2 or more years of related experience is required.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor’s or Master’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Experience with database inventory and MS Excel.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Work is performed in an office or warehouse environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Manufacturing Compliance Specialist II (665692)
Job ID: 665692
Location: CO - Westminster
Full/Part Time: Full-Time