Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Integration and Test Technician Manager (665662) in Westminster, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Integration and Test Technician Manager
What You’ll Do:
- The candidate will be the manager responsible for leading a multi-talented team of Final Integration and Test Technicians and will both contribute individually for technical assignments, as well as, perform team leadership and management responsibilities.
- Will maintain situational awareness on all integration and testing activities that are staffed by team members made up of >20 integration and test technicians; seeks and provides feedback to functional and program management on performance.
- Effective supervision by maintaining a culture of recognition, identifying root cause of workplace issues, creating solutions, coaching, taking action, and ensuring optimal employee performance.
- Proactively manage staffing of programs based on current and projected future needs by attending resource planning meetings, regular contact with program and project managers, identifying/posting requisitions, evaluating candidate skillsets, interviewing and recommending selection to hire an effective team.
- Responsible to provide staffing resources to several areas and SBU's such as Tactical Solutions, EPC, DTC, Trackers, and other departments.
- Will gather input for and deliver annual performance reviews to all team members.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What you’ll need:
- BS/BA in related field plus 8 years or more related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e. Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office, clean room, and/or production environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Integration and Test Technician Manager (665662)
Job ID: 665662
Location: CO - Westminster
Full/Part Time: Full-Time