Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Industrial Security Professional II (665689) in Westminster, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Industrial Security Professional II
What you’ll do:
- Develop, implement and enforce program security standard operating procedures in accordance with NISPOM 5220.22-M, Director of National Intelligence Directives (ICDs) and DoDM 5205.07, Vol 1-4. Apply experience in supporting security concepts, principles and practices to analyze and resolve security issues.
- Interpret government policy and advise program managers and participants regarding security policy and classification guidance.
- Conduct self-inspections, respond to CSA inquiries and develop and execute corrective action plans.
- Participate on proposal teams as the security SME, interpret proposal security requirement, author proposal security volume and provide BOEs to proposal manager.
- Develop/prepare and/or modify, as necessary, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Operations Security (OPSEC) Plans, security education and awareness initiatives and briefings, subcontractor DD Form 254s, and classified and/or proprietary work instructions/plans utilizing risk management principles.
- Manage prime/subcontract relationships IAW contractual obligations.
- Investigate, document and report security incidents in accordance with regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate with CSA representatives to obtain approvals, accreditations and authorizations, to obtain classification rulings and to make necessary reports.
- Coordinate with ISSM/O to ensure computer security program is compliant and systems authorizations are obtained and maintained.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Scattered Castles, JPAS, DIAS and Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) and PAR processing and COMSEC accountability.
- Coordinate with Physical/Technical Security to ensure Physical and Technical security and TEMPEST requirements are being met and accreditations are obtained and maintained.
- Coordinate with CSA to obtain approval for construction and modification of secure working areas.
- Develop and maintain facility accreditation documentation.
- Maintain access lists.
- Alarm response and investigation.
- Perform random inspections.
- Coordinate alarm testing and maintenance.
- Coordinate with Personnel security to ensure approvals are obtained and ensure compliance with continuous monitoring program.
- Coordinate and submit program access requests.
- Maintain personnel files.
- Make required reports to CSA.
- Maintain access roster.
- Perform administrative security tasks including but not limited to:
- Document control and material handling
- Visitor control and meeting coordination
- Maintain security logs and required security documentation
- Escort duties
- Compiling and submitting security deliverables
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of related experience
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Progressively responsible experience in program security.
- Strong communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects; ability to work with people in a team environment.
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications.
- Industrial Security Professional, CPSO, experience working in classified environments as s security professional or POC for security matters preferred.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, clean room, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Successful candidate will have completed a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. *U.S. Citizenship is Required.
Relocation for this position is Available
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Industrial Security Professional II (665689)
Job ID: 665689
Location: CO - Westminster
Full/Part Time: Full-Time