Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Executive Assistant in Westminster, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 18,500 people worldwide and reported 2017 net sales of $11 billion. For more information, visit www.ball.com, or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.
*Primary Purpose of Position: *
Responsible for providing support to the Global Beverage executive team in the areas of administrative support, project communication, reports, etc. This is a key execution support role and facilitates the delivery of organization-wide implementation of key initiatives. Expediting the work of the function through technical and process support is essential to success in this role.
- Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship with the activities of executive management and other members of management in the department.
- Manages complex calendars for Global Beverage executives. Coordinates international travel and processes expense reports. Organizes and maintains logistics of complex international business travel, incorporating visa processing for US and foreign nationals, and expense reporting.
- Plans and executes complex global and regional meetings for Global Beverage leadership team. Responsibilities include securing meeting rooms, developing invitations and communications with attendees, coordinating written materials, and other related tasks. Schedules and manages on-site, off-site and virtual meetings across international time zones, using the latest technology.
- Completes non-routine, complex projects and assignments which may include creating spreadsheets, databases or other confidential documents. Independently identifies and initiates process improvement areas across department, site or function with limited direction. Interaction involves regular communication requiring interpretation, persuasion and discretionary skills. Requires daily contact with all levels of management, often dealing with confidential information.
- Provides administrative, clerical, and technical support to the Global Beverage Function. Assists with printing, filing, supply orders, business card orders, and inventory maintenance, distribution of mail, composing of memos, researching and helping to create presentations, formatting and editing documents, and all other duties as requested.
- Responds in executive’s absence to refer requests for action or information to the appropriate staff member if needed, and decides if executive should be notified of important or emergency matters.
- Performs a variety of receptionist duties: escorts visitors, answers, directs, screens, and places telephone calls for the department, assuring that all receive efficient and courteous service. May be required to back up others to ensure telephone coverage.
- Originates and maintains filing system and provides filing and retrieval service, including filing updates in manuals. Pulls old files out of system, clears out, logs, and sends to archives. Cleans out computer files/directories regularly. Includes logging and archiving.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a C-Suite environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with all aspects of booking complex international travel, including but not limited to securing passports and in country visas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to negotiate with customers to promote or sell ideas or concepts.
- Ability to efficiently create and maintain a teamwork environment.
- Ability to analyze and interpret statistical data in order to make recommendations.
- Requires originality and judgment.
- Ability to anticipate tasks, situations, etc., to carry out responsibilities.
- Requires good telephone etiquette.
- Must be able to organize, plan, and prioritize.
- Ability to meet schedules, deadlines, to concentrate, and provide meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to serve as a positive example to others.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Will require occasional travel for meetings and executive support.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
Ball Corporation offers comprehensive benefits packages, including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, ESPP, and retirement plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job ID: 665846
Location: CO - Westminster
Full/Part Time: Full-Time