Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Coordinator GBS in Westminster, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 18,500 people worldwide and reported 2017 net sales of $11 billion. For more information, visit www.ball.com, or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.
Primary Purpose of Position:
As part of Ball Global Business Services acts as the central coordinator for hire to retire services, in addition to providing finance support to the GBS Business Planning & Financial team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Administration for contract workers
- Processing of Service and Retirement awards requests
- Completing E-Verify for Colorado campus employees in a timing manner to comply with federal regulations
- Administers Federal Labor Law posters programs
- Provide administrative support for HR policies
- Process requests and track progress for Translation services and West View Rec Center
- Monitor and administer the Samba Safety program
- Monitoring and the facilitation of payment for AT&T; invoices globally
- T&E; Procurement card and back up for Concur
- Support month-end close activities, including but not limited to:
- Recording journal entries
- Updating IT and GBS templates for actual costs
- Assisting in reconciling of accounts as assigned
- Compiling reports for IT Global Costs
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college level education or equivalent.
- Job related experience for 3 years minimum.
- Working knowledge of the following areas: accounting principles, practices, nomenclature, and procedures.
- Ability to work independently within parameters set by management.
- Ability to perform complex mathematical calculations in a spreadsheet environment.
- Ability to operate and functionally use a computer.
- Organizational. Must be able to organize, plan, and prioritize.
- Ability to meet deadlines, concentrate, and pay attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze and interpret statistical data.
- Requires originality and good judgment.
- Ability to arrange or organize according to systematic groups, classes or categories.
- Ability to interrogate; to doubt; to inquire.
- Ability to perform or work repeatedly in order to gain proficiency.
- Ability to inquire specifically, using involved and critical investigations.
- Ability to anticipate tasks, situations, etc., in carrying out responsibilities.
- Ability to meet schedules.
- Ability to use rigorous logic to solve complex problems with effective solutions
- Ability to serve as a positive example to others.
- Ability to provide meticulous attention to detail and accuracy to work.
- Ability to communicate effectively, write effectively, read, comprehend and follow complicated verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to apply standard evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard accounting techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner.
- Requires short-term and long-term domestic and international travel. (5% travel)
- Ability to work over 40 hours a week, weekends and holidays when the business requires it.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
Ball Corporation offers comprehensive benefits packages, including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, ESPP, and retirement plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Job Title: Coordinator GBS
Job ID: 664934
Location: CO - Westminster
Full/Part Time: Full-Time