Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Administrative Associate III - Electrical Solutions (665773) in Westminster, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Administrative Associate III
Perform administrative, general business support, and/or clerical functions for the Electrical Solutions organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Greet visitors and customers, coordinate catering for meetings, answer telephones, schedule appointments, and make travel and meeting arrangements.
- Prepare expense reports, pay invoices, track expenditures or accounts receivable, post expenses to ledgers, balance accounts and records, etc.
- Maintain databases, records, spreadsheets; update and track budgets; prepare various schedules and perform data entry, etc.
- Purchasing department supplies and employee operating supplies and reconciling purchases on a timely and monthly basis.
- Coordinate employee moves.
- Maintain and coordinate calendars, scheduling meetings, scheduling interviews, escorting candidates.
- Prepare written documents, communications, and presentation materials for meetings and presentations.
- Work with highly confidential information.
- Serve as resource for new employees by providing direction and acting to resolve questions.
- Learn and become proficient in Ball enterprise systems and processes.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher level degree, i.e., Associate’s, may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Mail and Calendar.
- Experience supporting engineering teams preferred.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Administrative Associate III - Electrical Solutions (665773)
Job ID: 665773
Location: CO - Westminster
Full/Part Time: Full-Time