Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Plant Process Engineer in Verona, Virginia
Who We Are:
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 18,500 people worldwide and reported 2017 net sales of $11 billion. For more information, visit www.ball.com, or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.
*_Primary Purpose of Position:_*
Designs, develops, and supervises all aspects of electrical control systems, equipment, and machinery. May be responsible for the installation and technical support of PLC based hardware and software. Requires a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering and at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Bachelors’ degree required; Electrical Engineering degree preferred**
- Job related experience, 4 to 6 years minimum.**
- Working knowledge of the following areas:**
- Well versed in NEC, NFPA and UL codes and regulations**
- Comfort with control systems hardware and system wiring and familiarity with process equipment, sensors, and actuators**
- Ability to deliver on multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment**
- Possess a clear, logical, and rational decision-making ability**
- High attention to detail and strong work ethic**
*Requires (10% travel) *
Relocation for this position is Available
Ball Corporation offers comprehensive benefits packages, including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, ESPP, and retirement plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Job Title: Plant Process Engineer
Job ID: 665283
Location: VA - Verona
Full/Part Time: Full-Time