Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Business Process Analyst I - Classified Areas (665263) in Lafayette, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Business Process Analyst I
What You’ll Do
- Elicit system requirements from business users using interviews, document analysis, business process work flows, and user stories to analyze, design, and implement business systems that resolve business problems.
- Recommend information technology solutions that adhere to the enterprise architecture and standards, to meet business needs, and coordinate the planning, development, and implementation of these solutions.
- Configure and enhance technology solutions to align with business needs.
- Ensure the delivery of solutions by configuring and implementing to system specifications.
- Document business requirements by producing expected deliverables in accordance with the system development life cycle (SDLC). These deliverables include, but are not limited to: flowcharts, use cases, process flow diagrams, etc.
- Understand and document the impact of new solutions on the existing systems and define integration requirements.
- May train and guide the work of less experienced Business Process Analysts.
- Work with other developers to ensure that the system specifications are clear and address any questions they may have.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Unit/Strategic Support Unit and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- BS in Information Technology or a related technical field plus 2 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions, and collaborate and work with a team.
- Strong customer orientation and commitment to quality.
- Ability to juggle competing demands and priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Proven written and verbal communications skills.
- Time management skills.
- Nice to Have:
- Experience leveraging SharePoint Server Out of the Box functionality solving business problems.
- Experience SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and Nintex.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, HTML5, JQUERY.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Successful applicant for this position must be eligible to obtain a DoD clearance. A current DoD clearance is not required to be eligible for this position, however the successful applicant will be required to obtain a DoD clearance within a reasonable time after the offer is extended and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance. * US Citizenship is Required
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Business Process Analyst I - Classified Areas (665263)
Job ID: 665263
Location: CO – Lafayette
Full/Part Time: Full-Time