Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Project Controls Analyst II (665454) in Dayton, Ohio
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Project Controls Analyst II
What You’ll Do
- Work Authorization (WA) review.
- Contract Reconciliation.
- Statement of Work (SOW) deliverables and requirements analysis related to cost and schedule.
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) development and maintenance.
- Resource planning and communication.
- Subcontract/material cost and schedule analysis.
- EAC development and analysis.
- Sales forecast development and analysis across program portfolio.
- Cost Estimating and Pricing.
- Strategic pricing support.
- Proposal pricing (new business, changes, terminations and overruns)
- Proposal cost/price, schedule & resource analysis
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- BS/BA in a related field plus 2 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Project Controls Analyst II (665454)
Job ID: 665454
Location: OH - Dayton (Fairborn)
Full/Part Time: Full-Time