Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace NCTI Intelligence Analyst I - (665520) in Dayton, Ohio
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebookor Twitter.
Ball Aerospace is a prime contractor leading development teams at AFRL and NASIC. Dayton personnel develop advanced hardware and software systems and provide management services to solve customer problems and create new capabilities. This includes designing and developing software tools and threat models, performing extensive data analyses, and executing modeling and simulations using both internally developed and standard models.
Systems Engineering Solutions provides technical and professional services to defense, intelligence, homeland security and space science markets.
NCTI Intel Analyst I - 665520
*What You’ll Do: *
- Position will require NCTI data analysis and product development in support of the NASIC customer.
- Position will be provided with on-site training and certification as part of the upgrade process.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the OTHR mission area that includes military members, Government civilians, and other contractor support personnel.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma plus 3 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education
- Must have, and be able to maintain, an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- An entry level knowledge of intelligence data analysis and product development. Experience can range from several different sensors and platforms: National Guard, Military Reserve Duty, Military Active Duty experience, ATIC graduate
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Work is performed in-plant or at the customer site.
- Work is performed at the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
- Travel may be required, including foreign travel.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required
- May require shift work
Successful candidate will have completed a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. *U.S. Citizenship is Required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Job Title: NCTI Intelligence Analyst I - (665520)
Job ID: 665520
Location: OH - Dayton (Fairborn)
Full/Part Time: Full-Time