Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Industrial Security Associate I (665212) in Dayton, Ohio
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Industrial Security Associate I
What You’ll Do
- Maintain tracking records and filing systems to include labeling and tracking of non-digital and digital media; archive files as necessary.
- Recommend/develop new administrative support processes.
- Execute security in-and-out processing requirements.
- Issue security-related equipment, records, receipts, and supplies.
- Schedule polygraph testing.
- Answer security-related telephone calls, direct calls to the appropriate branch or office, and take messages.
- Provide security support for passing, verifying, and receiving clearances; confirming Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security eligibility; and processing Visit Certifications and Perm Certifications.
- Update security data, run inquiries, provide quality control, develop reports using various IC and/or DoD databases.
- Maintain and update appropriate security-related databases.
- Process certifications for access via fax, email, customer-unique electronic message format databases for visitors' access for daily visit or multiple visits up to one year.
- Assist with onboarding and out-processing of personnel to include updating accesses for personnel.
- Assist with work pertaining to the procurement, inventory control, and destruction of cryptographic material utilized by the agency.
- Conduct security in-briefings and de-briefings related to security compartmented programs Interface in person and telephonically with outside federal agencies and prime contractors, requesting reports, referring and scheduling polygraph examinations, and answering questions about program security processes
- Document control, tracking, shipping and receipt of security items.
- Work with Industrial Security Professionals (ISP) to process requests for access, gather or provide information about prospective program personnel.
- Provide administrative support for case tracking and provide monthly reports to management.
- Set-up and support meetings; keep minutes as necessary.
- Assist with tasks and projects in support of business level performance metrics and objectives and long-term facilities and operational plans.
- Make travel arrangements and reservations.
- Maintain program calendars and schedule meetings in Outlook.
- Prepare travel and business expense reports using Deltek.
- Prepare various paperwork in support of program needs.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks, such as, documenting procedures, preparing reports, compiling data for analysis, coordinating activities, investigating and resolving problems.
- File and retrieve records, folders, or other materials.
- Assist with the preparation of written documents, communications, and presentation materials for meetings and presentations.
- Operate company-owned vehicles, as required.
- Maintain valid driver's license and good motor vehicle record.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor’s or Master’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- The ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance is required.
- Proficient in MS Office products, including MS Project, OneNote, and SharePoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills and sound judgement for issues of moderate scope and complexity.
- Highly regarded as a person of strong ethics, values, integrity, and trust.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Successful applicant for this position must be eligible to obtain a DoD clearance. A current DoD clearance is not required to be eligible for this position, however the successful applicant will be required to obtain a DoD clearance within a reasonable time after the offer is extended and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance. * US Citizenship is Required
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Industrial Security Associate I (665212)
Job ID: 665212
Location: OH - Dayton (Fairborn)
Full/Part Time: Full-Time