Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Commercial Analytics Program Mgr I - 665297 in Dayton, Ohio
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Commercial Analytics Program Manager I - (665297)
What You'll Do:
- Lead Ball's Commercial Enterprise Intelligence program activities in Dayton
- Provide functional management and technical leadership to a team of engineers, scientists and engineers
- Develop innovative data analytics solutions to support new and existing customers
- Manage financial and personnel resources to ensure successful accomplishment of projects within budget and schedule constraints
- Prepare and deliver data analytics briefings and products to customers and executive leaders
- Conduct business development activities to generate new business with existing and new customers
- Provide leadership on other projects, as required, to support business needsMaintain a regular and predictable schedule
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Unit/Strategic Support Unit and the Company
- Interact appropriately with others to maintain a positive and productive work environment
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company
- Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment
- Perform other duties as necessary
What You'll Need:
- BS/BA in related field plus 10 years or more related experience.
- Demonstrated success leading software and technical projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present information to executive level leaders
- Experience managing, mentoring and leading technical teams
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Willingness to travel internationally, up to 25% time
*Working Conditions *
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Work may be performed in a laboratory or customer location (non-Ball locations).
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Successful candidate will have completed a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. *U.S. Citizenship is Required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Commercial Analytics Program Mgr I - 665297
Job ID: 665297
Location: OH - Dayton (Fairborn)
Full/Part Time: Full-Time