Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Talent Acquisition Administrative Assistant in Broomfield, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 18,500 people worldwide and reported 2017 net sales of $11 billion. For more information, visit www.ball.com, or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.
Primary Purpose of Position:
The Talent Acquisition Administrative Assistant will support a team of recruiters while overseeing and executing multiple administrative projects and processes.
- Coordinate calendars and schedule on-site and remote interviews between candidates, recruiters, and hiring teams across multiple locations, which may include booking interview spaces, making travel arrangements, tracking hiring team participation, sending paperwork, creating interview itineraries, and communicating schedule details with candidates etc
- Work cross-functionally to assist with the entry and opening of new job requisitions in our Applicant Tracking System
- Place job posting ads on-line and in other media as needed and as requested by recruiting team
- Partner with recruiters to compile and send offer packages to selected candidates
- Update applicant tracking system with appropriate information and candidate dispositions once applicant has been selected
- Communicate post offer acceptance steps with the candidates including drug and background processes.
- Input background data into vendor system and track progress until completion, updating recruiters
- Schedule drug tests and ensure drug test paperwork is distributed to applicant and to lab
- Communicate with applicants, recruiters, and hiring managers throughout the process to provide updates.
- Register talent acquisition for career fairs and ensuring brochures, giveaways, etc. are shipped in time to get to the career fair
- Maintain, file, and upkeep of all employment documentation within company policy and legal compliance guidelines
- Partner with Compliance to ensure appropriate documentation is captured as per AAP requirements and partnering with recruiting team and site HR as necessary to coordinate proper documentation
- Process expense reports and other departmental invoices
- Assist with training Admin Asst’s at the plants on offers, background checks, and the overall TA process.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the department and members of other Ball Organizations
- Assist Talent Coordinators with miscellaneous projects and ad hoc requests related to campus recruiting, employment branding, background checks, contractor hiring, and other Talent Acquisition operations as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent, plus 2 or more years experience.
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking systems required.
- Minimum 2 years experience supporting Recruiting organization required.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite software including the use of Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Must be attentive to department's needs, have follow-through, be a self-starter, multi-tasker and detail-oriented.
- Must have the ability to work with considerable independence and be able to make decisions requiring applications of judgment that are non-routine based on the knowledge of policies, procedures, and operating practices including department-specific tasks.
- Must be a team contributor and have the ability to actively support a fast paced team environment.
- Requires extreme attention to detail and the ability to consistently tie off loose ends in a relatively independent manner.
- Requires confidentiality in all areas of the HR department.
- Must maintain a regular and predictable work schedule and perform other duties as assigned.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
Ball Corporation offers comprehensive benefits packages, including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, ESPP, and retirement plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Administrative Assistant
Job ID: 665592
Location: CO - Broomfield
Full/Part Time: Full-Time