Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Supply Chain Project Manager Associate (665449) in Broomfield, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Supply Chain Project Manager Associate
What You’ll Do:
- Backup/support for Material Execution Manager
- Project manager for all projects within the Supply Chain Data Management team, including:
- Data integrity/cleanup
- Training (internal and external)
- Identify areas of improvement and drive changes to implementation
- Incorporate stakeholder review and manage expectations
- Conduct meetings
- Communicate status regularly
- Develop and work to project schedule
- Mitigate risks
- Act in a supporting project manager role for establishing best practices in other business areas
- Act as second level support for Supply Chain Data Management problem resolution
- Act as business liaison with ITS in support of Supply Chain Data Management tools
- Act as Supply Chain Data Management liaison to design engineering
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA in a related field is required.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Supply Chain Project Manager Associate (665449)
Job ID: 665449
Location: CO - Broomfield
Full/Part Time: Full-Time