Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Talent & Organizational Development Specialist I - Employee Development (665266) in Boulder, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
T&OD; Specialist I - Employee Development
This position is a key contributor to the Ball Aerospace Talent and Organizational Development (T&OD;) department.
What you'll do:
- Perform a variety of activities as a Specialist I in the Employee Development focus area, as needed. Employee Development portfolio includes, but is not limited to:
- Ownership and facilitation of weekly New Hire Orientation (NHO)
- Update and maintain existing new hire compliance online training
- Manage and administer Ball Aerospace’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Create and update internal eLearning modules/courses
Aide content owners and subject matter experts to launch completed content
Prepare supporting materials (workbooks, guides, handouts, resources, evaluations, etc.).
- Interview and consult stakeholders to assess employee development needs and training inquiries.
- Review existing content and/or research potential content to meet identified training needs.
- May co-facilitate routine learning events.
- Provide project coordination support on multiple projects.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What you'll need:
- BS/BA degree in a related field is required.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- One or more years in a T&OD; and/or training-related role preferred.
- Customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards and initiative.
- Ability to relate well with others and serve well as a contributing team member.
- Track record in coordinating and helping to drive small to medium projects.
- Experience in project coordination and implementation with track record of effectively supporting small to mid-scale projects from start to finish.
- Experience in eLearning software, preferred.
- Experience working in a Learning Management System (LMS), preferred.
- Interest and experience in presentation and facilitation.
- Some use and/or application of basic learning principles, theories and concepts. Some knowledge of T&OD-related; practices and standards.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Talent & Organizational Development Specialist I - Employee Development (665266)
Job ID: 665266
Location: CO - Boulder
Full/Part Time: Full-Time