Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Senior Administrative Associate - Missions & Systems Engineering (665485) in Boulder, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Senior Administrative Associate
Provide administrative support to engineers in the Missions & Sytems Engineering group and associated team members.
What You´ll Do:
- Maintain calendars, schedule meetings in Outlook, and handle incoming emails in a timely manner.
- Order catering for meetings.
- Make conference room reservations.
- Prepare various paperwork in support of department needs.
- Coordinate office moves for new and current employees.
- Assist with incoming phone calls.
- Make travel arrangements and reservations.
- Prepare travel and business expense reports using Deltek.
- Set up various interviews (new hires).
- Maintain the Missions & Systems SharePoint site.
- Provide data analytics support using Excel and PivotTables.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Unit/Strategic Support Unit and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment and ability to keep personnel information confidential.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You´ll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 6 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher level degree, i.e., Associate’s, may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Must have extensive computer knowledge (MS Office Applications) and administrative skills. Ability to work with considerable independence and as a part of the team.
- Must have experience with website maintenance or website design. Proficiency with SharePoint is a plus.
- Must have significant experience using Excel or similar spreadsheet systems.
- Must have ability to work under pressure and handle multiple assignments concurrently.
- Demonstrated decision making based on knowledge of organization policies and procedures, and the Director´s requirements. Maintaining confidentiality concerning sensitive information is a must.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Senior Administrative Associate - Missions & Systems Engineering (665485)
Job ID: 665485
Location: CO - Boulder
Full/Part Time: Full-Time