Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Senior Administrative Associate - EHS and SSE (665800) in Boulder, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Senior Administrative Associate – EHS and SSE
What you’ll do:
- Provide administrative support for the EHS and SSE organizations.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks, such as, documenting procedures, preparing reports, compiling data for analysis, coordinating activities, investigating and resolving problems.
- Prepare written documents, communications, and presentation materials for meetings and presentations.
- Maintain calendars and schedule meetings in Outlook.
- Arrange meetings with internal and external customers.
- Set-up and support meetings, and coordinate events.
- Greet external visitors and assist with incoming phone calls.
- Prepare interview itineraries for interview candidates.
- Order catering for meetings and make conference room reservations.
- Prepare various paperwork in support of organization needs.
- Coordinate office moves for new and current team members.
- Make travel arrangements and reservations.
- Prepare travel and business expense reports using Concur and Deltek.
- Perform computer data entry, retrieval, and word processing. Operate other computer software programs and various other types of office equipment.
- Maintain various tracking databases in Excel, and file and retrieve records, folders, or other materials.
- Maintain and update internal SharePoint sites.
- Work with highly confidential information.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What you’ll need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 6 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor’s or Master’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Must have extensive computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Applications) and high level administrative skills.
- Ability to work with considerable independence and as part of the team.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple assignments concurrently.
- Demonstrated decision making based on knowledge of organization policies and procedures, and the Director´s requirements.
- Maintaining confidentiality concerning sensitive information is required.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Senior Administrative Associate - EHS and SSE (665800)
Job ID: 665800
Location: CO - Boulder
Full/Part Time: Full-Time