Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Facilities Administrative Associate III (665296) in Boulder, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Facilities Administrative Associate III
What You'll Do:
- Support operations within the Facilities organization.
- Prepare statistical reports; gather and interpret data; maintain databases, records, spreadsheets; update and track budgets; prepare various schedules and perform data entry, etc.
- Prepare written documents, communication and presentation materials for meetings and presentations.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks, such as, documenting procedures, preparing reports, compiling data for analysis, coordinating activities, investigating and resolving problems.
- Focal point for organizational and/or procedural information.
- May greet visitors, schedule appointments, and make travel and meeting arrangements.
- May prepare expense reports.
- May pay invoices, track expenditures, balance accounts and records, etc. Tasks will include updating construction project financial tracking information.
- File and retrieve records, folders, or other materials. Assist in the organization of materials and backup. Tasks will include assisting with construction project document filing (drawings, addendums, Requests for Information, Architect's Supplemental Instructions, Change Orders, etc.)
- Perform computer data entry, retrieval, and word processing. Operate other computer software programs and various other types of office equipment.
- Represent Facilities organization in working with administrative policies and procedures.
- May assist on projects in various functional areas as assigned.
- May be required to work overtime assignments.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units/ Stratgeic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Associate’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Facilities or construction experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and overall computer literacy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- SharePoint, Microsoft Project, and AutoCAD experience a plus.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff at all levels of the organization and be a team player.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Must be able to effectively communicate through oral and written means.
- Must be able to occasionally lift 45 pounds.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Facilities Administrative Associate III (665296)
Job ID: 665296
Location: CO - Boulder
Full/Part Time: Full-Time