Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Analyst III - Financial Planning & Analysis (665146) in Boulder, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Analyst III – Financial Planning & Analysis
What You’ll Do
- Support the Financial Planning & Analysis functions on capital programs within Aerospace. Tasks are performed under the general direction of program managers and functional manager
- Create templates in BART for new pricing exercises; maintain log of templates per business area
- Price what-if scenarios on new or existing projects
- Review and submit all capital projects across Aerospace for approval
- Generate capital quarterly reforecasts and financial reporting packages across capital program portfolios in BART
- Baseline development and maintenance, performance management and estimate at complete development and analysis
- Implement, monitor, report and analyze program budget and/or schedule.
- Organize cost and/or schedule data for monthly/quarterly program reviews
- Prepare and monitor funding plans and labor forecast plans
- Compile and analyze forecast data and cost estimating data
- Prepare ETC/EAC estimates from capital program manager input
- Participates in presentations and group discussions at internal financial/schedule meetings
- Subject Matter Expert for Capital in Ball Aerospace Resource Tool (BART); Designated POC for capital in BART and work with the BART team for process improvements
- Provide FP&A; budget and analysis support to SSUs as assigned
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- BS/BA in a related field plus 4 or more years related experience
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Requires strong knowledge and proven experience in utilizing business principles, concepts, practices, and standards
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to work in a team setting, coordinating group initiatives in order to bring a project to completion
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to take initiative
- Solid MS Excel skills, along with other MS Office Products
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Successful applicant for this position must be eligible to obtain a DoD clearance. A current DoD clearance is not required to be eligible for this position, however the successful applicant will be required to obtain a DoD clearance within a reasonable time after the offer is extended and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance. * US Citizenship is Required
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Analyst III - Financial Planning & Analysis (665146)
Job ID: 665146
Location: CO - Boulder
Full/Part Time: Full-Time