Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Administrator I-Metrology (665201) in Boulder, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Administrator I (Metrology)
What You’ll Do:
- Perform a wide variety of professional administrative and analytical assignments in support of Metrology operations, such as, prepare statistical reports, gather and interpret data, maintain databases, maintain records, develop spreadsheets, track budgets, prepare various schedules, perform computer data entry, and word processing.
- Prepare written documents, communications and presentation materials for meetings and presentations.
- Coordinate department meetings, schedule appointments and make traveling arrangements.
- Manage calibrated test equipment receiving outsourced services from vendors. Interface with department personnel, internal customers and vendors during the support process.
- Assist Supply Chain Management with approving vendors to ANSI Z540.1 requirements and evaluating their performance.
- Maintain Supplier Representation Forms (SRFs) per company policies.
- Prepare and maintain Metrology purchase orders in accordance with company policies and procedures, legal requirements, government regulations, and customer contract requirements.
- Manage the Metrology P Card system per company policies.
- Develop plans, cost estimates and forecasts to support departmental requirements. May prepare expense reports, pay invoices, track expenditures or accounts receivable, post expenses to ledgers, and balance accounts and records.
- Recommend, interpret, and implement company and internal administrative policies and procedures.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU, and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA in a related field.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office, clean room, or production environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Administrator I-Metrology (665201)
Job ID: 665201
Location: CO - Boulder
Full/Part Time: Full-Time